Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guest Forum

[Pinned] ((Using This Forum))

Thank you for visiting our website! This forum was created specifically for hopeful new members to introduce themselves, ask questions, and see about recruitment into our supergroup. This board is an out of character board, so no need to worry a...
Small TheOsp 6y
TheOsp1693Small TheOsp 6y
Guest Forum

Hey there, I was wondering...

A, if anyone logs into this still.and B,If anyone would happen to have demorecorded the base from waaaay back when CoH was a thing.
Member avatar small Some Stranger 107d
Some Stranger9349Small Moonlight Cat 83d
Guest Forum

Hello Again!

Heya! At this point many of you probably don't know me, but I played the character Carmen Nox, affectionately called "Carmy" or "Space Cadet" by many members of the Phalanx. I joined the Phalanx on a whim from a /broadcast ad in Steel Canyon when ...
Member avatar small Carmen Nox 1y
Carmen Nox6465Small BrandX 1y
Guest Forum

GunBunny

GunBunny is BrandX/Jessica. Sadly, my BrandX account used a password I no longer have access to, so I can't get back into my account :(
Member avatar small BrandX 3y
BrandX0273Member avatar small BrandX 3y
Guest Forum

Questions, Questions, and even more Inquiries

Howdy,I stumbled across this page while looking up teen super groups and I was just wondering a couple of things. I hope this is the right area to ask questions about the super group since I have no idea whom to ask and I read the information and ...
Member avatar small SouthernNerd 3y
SouthernNerd5540Small SouthernNerd 3y
Guest Forum

Application for Jean Baptiste

Full legal name: Jean Baptiste Marshall (in game @Dark-Leroy)Age: 19 Abilities known: Possess inconsistent magnitudes of Telekinesis in various forms, The only consistent ability seen is a form of telekinetic "sight" in a radius emanating from him...
Member avatar small 532whu 3y
532whu2291Small Lady Zhi-Yu 3y
Guest Forum

Application

Name: Kai RothAge: 16From: Honolulu HawaiiPowers: Manipulation of Water, Water ConstructsKai was born to a small Hawaiian family, a family of fisherman. He spent most of his childhood on the ocean, and even when he was on land, he was never far fr...
Member avatar small Riptide 4y
Riptide4471Member avatar small Kai 4y
Guest Forum

Crimson Beetle Application

Name: Roman (Last name unknown) Alias: Crimson BeetleAge: 17Abilities: Has an AI beetle attached to his chest ( Like Blue beetle), Can transform his arms into any weapon he desires, Genius level intellect.Background: Roman grew up in Spain with ...
Member avatar small Roki 4y
Roki5586Member avatar small Roki 4y
Guest Forum

Application

Greetings,I'm picking CO back up after a long absence, and it was good to see a group from CoH going strong. While I wasn't a member of the Teen Phalanx back then, I always heard good things about the group. So, I'd like to put in my application f...
Member avatar small Pulson 4y
Pulson4509Small Lady Zhi-Yu 4y
Guest Forum

Application

Name: Tara ClarkAlias: Tara WattAge: 17Abilities: Electrokinesis and Electric Energy GenerationTara Clark was just a normal girl until her mutation kicked in to ruin her plans for college and her future. Prone to giving off bursts of electrical e...
Member avatar small Tara 4y
Tara5610Small Lady Zhi-Yu 4y
Guest Forum

Application

Greetings! I'm @_Psi_ and I'm sure no one remembers, but years ago, back in CoH, I had a character join up with the TP, but as I recall, that was around the time of the closure. Sadly, that meant little time was left for RPing. But I'd like to try...
Member avatar small Psi 4y
Psi3366Member avatar small Psi 4y
Guest Forum

Application

Hey, I'm @Kal_Steel.I couldn't really find any sort of...'application template', or anything along those lines, so I'll just post a little information about the character I'm initially applying with, below. Uh. Old hat at roleplaying though, both ...
Member avatar small Visitant 4y
Visitant7588Small Lady Zhi-Yu 4y
Guest Forum

Application: Aegis

Name: Joshua "Josh" ArnoldCodename: Aegis (IV)Age: 16Powers: NoneAbilities: Martial Arts TrainingGear: Shield, Claws, Smokebombs, Stealth tech, Hover bike, BoomerangsBackground: Joshua is the 4th person in his family to carry the role of Aegis. Hi...
Member avatar small Aegis 4y
Aegis0319Member avatar small Aegis 4y
Guest Forum

Application

I am interested in joining, if you'll have me. I'm an old CoH and CO hand, and am prone to roleplay.You can find me @Percyprune and my main toon is Teen Angel.
Member avatar small Prunella 4y
Prunella8816Small Lady Zhi-Yu 4y
Guest Forum

Application: Arachno Lad

Name: Lucas "Joe" OliverAge: 16Birth Place: London, EnglandHeight: 5'10"Weight: 140 lbsEyes: AzulHair: BlackSkin: CaucasianBody Type: AthleticRelatives: Emily Oliver (Mother, Deceased), Liam Oliver (Father, Presumed Deceased), Logan Oliver (Brothe...
Member avatar small Powerboy296 4y
Powerboy2962473Member avatar small Powerboy296 4y
Guest Forum

My new application

Hello everyone!I had to make a new account for the site because I can't access my login or my old e-mail. I'm looking to re-join the group altogether, if you'll have me.
Member avatar small Zhen/Psyche Charm 4y
Zhen/Psyche Charm4528Member avatar small Zhen 4y
Guest Forum

Application

Im pretty new to RP on CO, but not new to RP in general.I hope to join you guys in game, not really sure how thatworks but this group seems very interesting and funto be apart of. Iv'e already made a character suitablefor the group ^_^
Member avatar small Claudetta 4y
Claudetta7915Small Breakneck Becky 4y
Guest Forum

Application

Hi! I'm an old CoH survivor looking for a good supergroup to join. I heard from a member of yours that the Teen Phalanx is one such place! I'd love to talk to someone about possibly joining up.
Member avatar small Riptide 4y
Riptide2385Small Brand X 4y
Guest Forum

Application

Hello. I was looking to join the group and was wondering what sort of meeting would need to take place. It looks like just an interview. If you could by any chance let me know when you all would be free I would be grateful. I've read the rules, so...
Member avatar small South Side Shamus 4y
South Side Shamus3549Member avatar small South Side Shamus 4y
Guest Forum

Alliance or Rivalry!

Hey Phalanx.This is Rune, leader of the Silver Age Sentinels super groups. One of our themed sub teams, indeed our most popular one, is the Young Sentinels, and I've been thinking it might be nice to find another great RPing group of similar chara...
Member avatar small Rune 4y
Rune5773Small Emmalynn 4y